Vacancy: Technology Subject Leader
Start Date: January 2022
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2c £6,267
The Technology Subject Leader will:
- Have excellent subject knowledge and high expectations for the learning and achievements of all students .
- Be a dynamic and ambitious leader for our improving department.
- Be a role model of best practice for peers, committed to improving practice within the department.
- Be an organised and methodical practitioner who will liaise with internal and external partners to ensure the Technology department meets all stakeholders’ expectations.
- Have the ambition to be part of an outstanding school.
- Manage resources and staff within the department
We will offer:
- A high quality, range of continual professional development opportunities both within and outside of the trust.
- A supportive working environment.
- Motivated students, keen to learn
- A well resourced departmental base.
Please view the job description/person specification and complete the application form via our trust website www.oatcareers.co.uk
Closing date: 12.00 Friday 1st October 2021
Interviews: Friday 8th October 2021
If you would like to arrange an informal visit to the academy or discuss the role further, please contact Diane Spooner in the Principal’s Office on: 01493 749207 or [email protected]
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out. We actively encourage CPD