For all vacancies if you would like to arrange an informal visit to the school, please contact Diane Spooner in the Principal’s office on: 01493 749207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Point 11 £8.19 per hour
Hours of work: April – June and November
Responsible For: Conducting examinations in accordance with JCQ, awarding body and Flegg High Ormiston Academy instructions.
Responsible To: Examinations Officer
The Academy is looking to recruit Exam Invigilators on a casual basis to participate in conducting internal and external examinations for our students.
To be successful in this role you will have good attention to detail, be flexible and an excellent time keeper. Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided
Duties will include:
- Preparing the exam room to set standard
- Admit, identify, seat and instruct candidates in the conduct of their exams
- Distribute and collect exam papers and materials to candidates
- Supervise candidates at all times and be vigilant throughout exams
- Complete attendance registers
- Deal with candidate enquiries
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out. We actively encourage CPD